Holi is our upcoming festival. So, it is very important to know that how to protect your skin & hair from harmful chemicals.
- Remember to saturate your skin well before you go out for Holi. This will help in expelling the colors from your skin.
- Herbal creams & lotions are useful for your skin.
- Don’t only saturate your face, saturating your whole body as well.
- Take bath just after finishing your Holi. Avoid hot water bath. Post shower moisturisation is imperative to keep your skin delicate and supple.
- Apply sunscreen before you go out to play Holi. It’s hot summers out there.
- A coconut based hair oil rub for your hair before you go out to play Holi is must. Applying coconut based hair oil to your hair goes about as a boundary and keeps chemical away from direct contact with hair and will diminish the harm.
- Since coconut oil is light, a solitary wash with cleanser will uproot the undesirable additional oil.
- Wear a hair-band/scarf or a handkerchief around your head to shield your hair from getting tangled or harmed.
- Wash your hair with plain water so that the vast majority of the colors goes off. Use mild or herbal cleanser. Not wash your hair twice on the same day, it can result your hair to end up drier.
If you feel your hair is getting to be dry, rub your hair roots with oil consistently before shampooing your hair.
- Ideally, tie up your hair while playing Holi. Open hair harm your hair much more.